Translate

Saturday 8 November 2014

Lancôme: Gel Éclat

Hello.
Welcome to my new blog: Immerse Imperfection. Here you will see a range of different blogs including makeup, skincare and travel.
For my first blog I'm going to talk about a cleanser that I've recently discovered called Gel Éclate. I know what your thinking, "I speak English, how do I know what Gel Éclate means." Well don't get your knickers in a twist because that's what I'm going tell you. Wel not exactly, I don't actually know what It means but to be honest no one does. 

This is what it looks like. It's just a simple white bottle with the signature Lancôme flower on. It has wonderful fresh sent with a hint of rose splashed in there. 

To use this cleanser you first have to put a pea sized plop onto your wet fingers and start to lather that up. 

Once you've lathered that up just start to massage it into your wet face. Massaging it into your face will increase your blood circulation, incouraging blood flow to the surface of your skin and getting rid of toxins. After you've massaged all of the cleanser into your face grab a hot, damp flannel and wash it off. The warm water will open up your pores and dig deep to take away any impurities. Then fetch a cold, damp flannel and do the same. Using cold water will close your pores making sure no further dirt can get in. 
I love this cleanser because it's got a foamy, luxurious consistency and moisturizers my skin making it feel like silk. 



1 comment: